RH40 Handheld Ultrasonic Flow and BTU Meter
Standard product does not include temperature sensors for BTU Measurement.
Spire Metering is proud to present the smallest yet extremely powerful portable flowmeter / BTU meter on the market!
Our innovation never stops! This Handheld Ultrasonic flow and BTU meter, the RH40, is a revolutionary portable meter with numerous features and powerful functions. It is the most compact and mobile portable flow / BTU meter on the market. The meter is completely portable and relies on clamp-on sensors to effectively perform non-invasive flow and thermal energy measurements. This yields major advantages, such as no pipeline disturbance, no pressure loss, and most importantly no process interruption.
Using the patented signal processing technology that demonstrated its robustness and data measurement repeatability, the portable meter offer a highly accurate and reliable measurements. The meter user interface is self-explanatory and simple to follow. The unique strap-on fixtures for both the ultrasonic transducers and the temperature sensors make the installation hassle free and no special skills or tools are required.
The RH40 handheld unit has a rechargeable battery allowing the user to measure flow and energy for more than 8 hours. A built-in data logger memory of up to 2GB gives the user the flexibility of using the meter for data-logging and data-analysis.
The RH40 is the best choice for flow surveying, meter verification, energy auditing, pump checking, HVAC and energy balancing, facility management and other demanding flow and energy monitoring applications.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately measuring energy and flow using non-intrusive technology.
- Capability of measuring bi-directional flow/Energy
- Ease of use and fast installation
- Able to measure on a very wide pipe size range, from 0.5” up to 120”
- Ergonomic design, allowing the main unit to be held and operated with one hand
- Signal quality tracking and self-adaptation for robust performance
- Suitable for pure liquids and liquids with some particles. No dependency on conductivity
- Suitable for all commonly used pipes
- Rechargeable battery for 10 hours of operation
- Self-explanatory user interface. Step-by-step Quick Start guidance
- Built-in large data logger
- PC software for data download and real-time data acquisition
- Serial interfaces for PC link
The RH40 handheld flowmeter and BTU meter is a perfect fit for the below applications:
- Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management.
- Cooling system and air conditioning/glycol solutions.
- Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, and more.
- Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity.
- Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, and more.
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, and more.
- Beverage and food processing.
- Water and wastewater treatment.
- Power plants (nuclear, thermal & hydropower) heat energy boiler feed water.
- Metallurgy and mining applications (e.g., acid recovery).
- Marine operation and maintenance.
- Pulp and paper.
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection.
- Water distribution network monitoring.
Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management.
Cooling system and air conditioning/glycol solutions.
Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, and more.
Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity.
Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, and more.
Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, and more.
Beverage and food processing.
Water and wastewater treatment.
Power plants (nuclear, thermal & hydropower) heat energy boiler feed water.
Metallurgy and mining applications (e.g., acid recovery).
Marine operation and maintenance.
Pulp and paper.
Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection.
Water distribution network monitoring.