The PK-1 is our entry-level portable solar generator. Perfect for modest loads in remote locations and basic loads in an emergency situation. This unit will a small dorm-style fridge, lights and electronics like laptop computers, radios and rechargeable devices.
All electronics — including the inverter, charge controller and switch gear — are protected inside powder-coated steel container. A 20-Amp inlet allows user to rapidly charge batteries with a traditional generator or utility power. A 20-Amp out serves as the main power distribution point. A small distribution box (also called a spider box) provides additional circuits.
- Solar Array: 1 x 335-watt LG monocrystalline module
- Average Daily Energy Harvest: 2kWh
- Inverter Output: 1.3kW rated / 4.6kW surge
- 120Vac 60Hz single phase
- Battery Capacty @ 20hr Rate: 230AH @ 12Vdc (2.7kWh)
- Rated: 1,000 cycles @ 50% DOD